Dr. Elizabeth Tannahill glen Keymer PSYD
Psychologist580 W 8th St Ufjax - Neurology De Jacksonville FL, 32209
Dr. Elizabeth Keymer is a psychologist practicing in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Keymer specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Keymer evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Keymer because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Elizabeth Tannahill glen Keymer PSYD's Practice location
Jacksonville, FL 32209Get Direction
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32204Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth Tannahill glen Keymer PSYD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Keymer
One of the most thorough, focused and pleasant Doctors I have seen.
- Using Theatre to Act Through Autism and Bullying
Children with autism can have difficulties speaking with and interacting with other individuals. It can be stressful for them to comprehend what others think and feel. This, in turn, makes it difficult for them to express themselves to a full extent.For Jacob Redmon, who has Asperger’s syndrome,...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Understanding Clinical Depression
Clinical depression is a serious medical illness that negatively affects how an individual feels, thinks, and how he or she acts. Depression varies from mild to severe, and in certain instances the individual can experience temporary episodes of sadness.Clinical depression is also known as major...
- What Is Munchausen Syndrome?
IntroductionThe Munchausen syndrome is regarded as a factitious disorder. It is a type of mental disorder, wherein people pretend to have certain physical or psychological symptoms in them. People who are between the ages 20-40 years old are more prone to developing the disorder. Men who have few...
- Facing Condescension and Misunderstanding with Autism
Marta Rusek was unaware that she had autism until her adult life; however, she found it enabled her to be a more powerful version of herself.Before her autism diagnosisMarta knew for most of her life that she wasn't like everyone else. She couldn't necessarily put her finger on what it was, but she...
- Gene Linked to Autism Can Cause More Anxiety and Seizures, Study Finds
A recent study has found that a gene linked to autism causes mice to have more seizures and anxiety. Dr. Jill Silverman is an assistant professor of psychiatry at the University of California, Davis. She led a team of researchers to study this particular gene in mice. The recently published their...
- Dr. Naomi Jacobs PH.D.100 Executive Way Ponte Vedra Beach FL 32082
- Dr. Tanis Jill Ferman PH.D4500 San Pablo Rd S Jacksonville FL 32224
- Dr. John Anthony Lucas PHD4500 San Pablo Rd S Jacksonville FL 32224
- Dr. Otto Pedraza PHD4500 San Pablo Rd S Jacksonville FL 32224
- Dr. Saneha Reena Goyal PSY.D.14540 OLD SAINT AUGUSTINE RD STE 2591 JACKSONVILLE FL 32258
- Dr. Holly M. Antal PHD807 Childrens Way Jacksonville FL 32207