Dr. Mohamed Atwaibi is a nephrologist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Atwaibi specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Atwaibi most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Mohamed Omar Atwaibi M.D's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55407Get Direction
ELMIRA, NY 14901Get Direction
Dr. Mohamed Omar Atwaibi M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- 5 Tips on Living with Kidney Stones
According to scientific research, around 15% of the world’s population is living with kidney stones. Among these people, 20% are men while 5% are women. Kidney stones is a condition which is very common especially in men. It is also among the most painful infections since it affects the urinary...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- What Medical Conditions Are Associated with Blood in Urine?
Introduction:Blood in urine is more often than not a sign that there is something amiss in the body. It may signal a minor infection that need not worry you, but it could also be pointing to something more serious that is still undetected. Even if you appear to be in reasonably good health, it is...
- What Causes Lupus?
Lupus is an autoimmune ailment. This means that instead of your body’s regular defense system attacking viruses and bacteria, it destroys healthy tissues. This causes swelling. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain, ulcers in the...
- Dr. Barbara Sue Daniels M.D.University Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Mary Tahnk-johnson MD6490 Excelsior Blvd Minneapolis MN 55426
- Dr. Arkady Synhavsky M.D.2085 Rice St Saint Paul MN 55113
- Dr. Michael Grant Somermeyer M.D.6200 Shingle Creek Pkwy Minneapolis MN 55430
- Dr. Hassan Nimer Ibrahim M.B., B.S.516 Delaware Street Se, Pwb Second Floor, Clinic 2a Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Marc Weber MD516 Delaware Street Se, Pwb, Clinic 2a Minneapolis MN 55455