Dr. Lon Deleon is a psychologist practicing in Glastonbury, CT. Dr. Deleon specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Deleon evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Deleon because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Lon M Deleon EDD LMFT's Practice location
Glastonbury, CT 06033Get Direction
Lon M Deleon EDD LMFT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is the Difference Between Depression and Anxiety?
Understanding the difference between depression and anxiety is not an easy task, as mental health conditions are far more complicated. The most common mental illnesses are depression, anxiety, and substance use disorder. It is common for these three types of mental illnesses to occur in combination....
- Wishes Come True For These Two Inspiring People with Autism
Many people believe autism to be an obstacle that can hold people back from achieving their dreams. This is of course totally untrue, and the story of one PhD student shows exactly why this statement was false.The story of Kelvin SmithKelvin Smith is a graduate of Auburn University who is pursuing...
- What Is Intrinsic Motivation?
Intrinsic motivation is a type of behavior, which is driven or fueled by internal rewards. It involves engaging in a behavior, in which a person finds it as personally rewarding. Essentially, a person performs an activity not to receive external rewards, but for his or her own...
- How Depression Affects Men and Women
How Common Is Depression in Men?Although it has been found that women experience depression two times more than men, this fact can't deny that men are as vulnerable to this mental disorder as women. According to research, over 6 million men in the U.S. suffer from clinical depression every year. The...
- This College Graduate with Autism Is an Inspiration
For this young man, college was never a question. Many may think that's not that special, but in this case, it is. Paris King has autism, and many teens with autism might not have the same courage to go through with what he accomplished.Autism involves a social disability that may affect someone's...
- Mr. John David Prewitt LPC425 Middle Turnpike Storrs CT 06268
- Dr. David N. Greenfield PHD8 Lowell Rd. West Hartford CT 06437
- Dr. Sarah E Bullard PHD80 Seymour Street Hartford CT 06102
- Dr. Caleb Paul Peck PSYD12 Case St Norwich CT 06360
- Dr. Tracey Meyers Sondik PSY.D.Holmes Drive Middletown CT 06457
- Dr. Sean Timothy Hart PSY.D.864 Wethersfield Avenue First Floor Hartford CT 06114