Dr. Bren Matthew Chun D.D.S.
Dentist911 Medical Center Plz Suite #13 Windsor CA, 95492
Dr. Bren Chun is a Dentist practicing in Windsor, CA. Dr. Chun specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Bren Matthew Chun D.D.S.'s Practice location
Windsor, CA 95492Get Direction
KAILUA, HI 96734Get Direction
Dr. Bren Matthew Chun D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chun
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Olga Antipova DDS490 Post St San Francisco CA 94102
- Dr. Wayne Frank Sutton D.D.S.1330 Medical Center Drive Suite 1 Rohnert Park CA 94928
- Dr. Brock Anthony Thomas D.M.D.4737 Sonoma Hwy Santa Rosa CA 95409
- Dr. Anthony Thomas Fernandez D.D.S.1441 Montgomery Dr Santa Rosa CA 95405
- Dr. Harry Francis Albers D.D.S.95 Montgomery Dr Santa Rosa CA 95404
- Dr. Pamela Everson D.D.S.1530 Healdsburg Avenue Healdsburg CA 95448