Dr. Isidore Tepler is an oncologist practicing in Stamford, CT. Dr. Tepler specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Tepler manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 1980
Harvard Medical School 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Hematology-Internal Medicine; Mass Gen Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham & Women's Hospital Program
Dr. Isidore Tepler MD's Practice location
Stamford, CT 06902Get Direction
Dr. Isidore Tepler MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Recovery from Stage IV Ovarian Cancer Possible?
Ovarian cancer is a struggle many people have faced, whether you are the one who has it, you know someone who has it, or you already kicked its butt. Cancer is not only a tough situation for the diagnosed, but it is often painful for the family and friends of the afflicted. The way one deals with...
- How Does Ovarian Cancer Spread?
Ovarian cancer often spreads early because it grows in the tissues that cover the ovaries and from there, it can easily spread to the bowels or abdominal lining. It can also affect other areas of the body, including the lungs or liver.A team of researchers from the University of California and the...
- New Combination Therapy for Hodgkin's Lymphoma Shows Promising Results
While there are several different types of Hodgkin’s lymphoma, more than 80% of cases of diagnosed lymphoma are non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. Patients with non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma typically receive radiation therapy, chemotherapy, or combinations of the two. Stem cell or bone marrow transplantations...
- New Screening Method Can Detect Tumor-Derived DNA in Women with Early Ovarian Cancer
Diagnostic issues have plagued ovarian cancer treatment efforts. Physical symptoms of ovarian cancer are initially vague (primarily mild common gastric and urinary problems). Surgical biopsy is its primary diagnostic focus.Scientists have relied on DNA alterations found in biopsied tumor samples to...
- Young Bodybuilder Shares Her Battle Against Ovarian Cancer
Fighting against cancer is amazingly difficult for anyone who has to, and many choose to keep the experience to themselves. However, a bodybuilder, who is only twenty-three years old, has taken to Instagram to show the world the painful process she is enduring, and what it is doing to her once...
- Breast Cancer Survivor Gives Back
Roberta Lombardi from Madison, Wisconsin is a beloved wife and mother, as well as a successful businesswoman. But she is also a cancer survivor. ...
- Joachim Z. Fuks16 Patriots Farm Place Armonk New York 10504
- Dr. Delong Liu M.D., PH.D.19 Bradhurst Ave Hawthorne NY 10532
- Dr. Jonathan S Goldberg MDMount Kisco Medical Group, Pc Mount Kisco NY 10549
- Dr. Kesav G. Nair M.D.40 Cross St Norwalk CT 06851
- Dr. Neil Stuart Cohen MD34 Shelburne Road Stamford CT 06902
- Dr. Julie M Gold M.D.90 South Bedford Road Mount Kisco NY 10549