Dr. Hugh Franklin Burnett DDS
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon | Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery2305 Springhill Road Suites 1 & 2 Benton AR, 72019
Dr. Hugh Franklin Burnett is an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon serving the Benton area for more than 10 years. Dr. Burnett is experienced in the placement of Dental Implants, Facial Trauma Treatment and ...
Education and Training
Vanderbilt University B.A. - Biology 1993
University of Oklahoma D.D.S. 1997
- Invasive fungal infection of the midfacial and orbital complex due to Scedosporium apiospermum and mucormycosis.
- Sternocleidomastoid myocutaneous esophagoplasty for benign cervical stricture.
- Testing for thiopurine methyltransferase status for safe and effective thiopurine administration: a systematic review of clinical guidance documents.
- Abdominal aortic aneurysmectomy in a 17-year-old patient with Ehlers-Danlos syndrome: case report and review of the literature.
- Management of complications of fundoplication and Barrett's esophagus.
- Placement Of Dental Implants
- Facial Trauma Treatment
- Corrective Jaw Surgery
- Oral/maxilliofacial Pathology Treatment
- Dental And Surgical Extractions
- University of Oklahoma Residency/Certificate in Oral and Maxillofacial Su 2002
Dr. Hugh Franklin Burnett DDS's Practice location
LITTLE ROCK, AR 72205Get Direction
Dr. Hugh Franklin Burnett DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- FDA Approves Horizon's Rheumatoid Arthritis Drug
Those who live with rheumatoid arthritis know that symptoms tend to spike in the early morning, with stiffness and pain being the most common factors. No matter how effective the medicine on hand, patients still have to get up and wait for the treatment to kick in. This can make days feel difficult...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Cold Sores vs. Canker Sores
Cold sores, also called oral herpes, are highly contagious fluid-filled blisters on the lips and around the mouth. In most cases, cold sores are not that serious, but they can be life-threatening for people who have a weakened immune system such as people with AIDS. On the other hand, canker sores,...
- Different Conditions Treated by an Oral Surgeon
What is an oral surgeon?An oral surgeon, also called as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, is a specialist trained in the detection, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of oral diseases. Aside from the usual dentistry services, oral surgeons also handle facial pain or injuries, broken jaws, dental...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Dr. Joshua L Leal D.D.S.2305 Springhill Road Benton AR 72019
- Dr. John K Jones M.D., D.M.D.6818 Austin Center Blvd Austin TX 78731
- Charles Ed Knight D.D.S.9601 Lile Dr Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Robert D. Keene DDS3001 Jfk Blvd North Little Rock AR 72116
- Dr. Anthony L. Tortorich D.D.S.4220 N Rodney Parham Rd Little Rock AR 72212
- Dr. Robert L Jolly DDS3001 Jfk Blvd North Little Rock AR 72116