Dr. Ross Lane is a psychologist practicing in Muncie, IN. Dr. Lane specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Lane evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Lane because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Ross G Lane PH.D.'s Practice location
Muncie, IN 47304Get Direction
Dr. Ross G Lane PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- High School Runner Doesn't Let Autism Stop Him
Everyone has dreams to which they aspire. Sometimes life throws itself in the path and prevents someone from pursing their dream. Other times, by striving to fulfill, it’s possible to overcome difficulties which otherwise would have prevented progress.This is the case for Conner Stewart, a student...
- Is Authoritative Parenting Healthy?
A Brief HistoryDiane Baumrind, a clinical and developmental psychologist, first defined authoritative parenting style in a system that classifies how parents raise their children. According to Baumrind, parenting has three major approaches, which are:...
- What Is Narcissism? Signs and Symptoms of Narcissism
What is narcissism?Narcissism in today’s world has become a more complex term. In 2009, there was a study done where it estimated that 6 percent of people in the US are suffering from a full-blown narcissistic personality disorder (NPD).Narcissism is a personality disorder, wherein people tend to...
- Can Porn Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
Introduction Erectile dysfunction is a man’s inability to maintain an erection during sexual activities. It may occasionally happen or may become a chronic or permanent problem. Erectile dysfunction may be due to the following psychological and physical causes:...
- Boy with Autism Finds Companionship in Apple's Siri
It can be a difficult world to make friends in, especially for children with autism. However, a young boy named Gus was able to find companionship in an unlikely place - Apple's virtual assistance platform, Siri.Discovering SiriGus's mother began to notice that Siri was becoming her son's best...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Binge Eating Disorder?
Binge eating is when you feel a strong need to eat large amounts of food at all times without having control over it. Everybody overeats once in a while when having favorite meals or when really hungry. However, when the overeating becomes frequent and gets out of control, it crosses the line from...
- Dr. Erica D Kane PSYD, HSPP2020 S Memorial Dr New Castle IN 47362
- Mr. Kent Berry PH.D321south Main Street New Castle IN 47362
- Dr. Robert Barron Fischer PHD HSPP4607 N Wheeling Ave Muncie IN 47304
- Dr. Kenneth D Mccoy PHD, HSPP321 S Main St New Castle IN 47362
- Dr. Fleeta Renee Nevins PHD HSPP100 N Tillotson Ave Muncie IN 47304
- Erica Lynn vice Pristas PH.D.201 Mechanic Street Lexington KY 40507