Dr. Howard Popp is an anesthesiologist practicing in Miami, FL. Dr. Popp ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Popp also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1991
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Pain Medicine
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Pain Management; Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Anesthesiology; Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Med, General Surgery; Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Howard William Popp M.D.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Howard William Popp M.D. | Anesthesiologist | Pain Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Howard William Popp M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Popp
Mr. F. D. Lorie'.
- What Are the Symptoms of Strep Throat?
Strep throat is the infection of the throat and tonsils by the streptococcus bacteria. Bacterial infections are one of the causes of sore throats and are very common in children and adolescents. The severity of a sore throat depends on the type of streptococcus causing the infection. Moreover, sore...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Menstrual Cramps?
The dull, throbbing, or sharp pain felt in the lower abdomen before and during menstrual periods is known as menstrual cramps, or dysmenorrhea. The pain may range in severity and continue for two to three days. Although all women are not affected by period pains, it may affect normal activities in...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Javier F. Vilasuso MD7171 North University Drive Tamarac Florida 33321
- Barry Miller1140 Kane Concourse Bay Harbour Island FL 33154
- Amr H. Elmahdy1900 South Treasure Drive Miami Florida 33141
- Jeffrey S. Block7299 Southwest 79th Street Miami Florida 33143
- Dr. Basim Elhabashy MD2001 W 68th St Hialeah FL 33016
- Dr. Christian David Gonzalez M.D.21097 NE 27th Ct Miami FL 33180