Dr. Dennis Royal is a Chiropractor practicing in Fayetteville, NC. Dr. Royal specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Royal seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Dennis Ray Royal DC's Practice location
Fayetteville, NC 28303Get Direction
Dr. Dennis Ray Royal DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Dr. Daniel John Culliton D.C.3706 Morganton Rd Fayetteville NC 28303
- Dr. Joshua Allen Mcdowell D.C.1600 Ronald Dr Raleigh NC 27609
- Dr. Richard William Walker DC3000 Raeford Rd Fayetteville NC 28303
- Dr. Michael Charles Ebner D.C.2807 Ramsey St Fayetteville NC 28301
- Dr. Johnathan Edward Tinsley D.C.6958 Nexus Ct Fayetteville NC 28304
- Dr. Latretra Joy Smith DC3202 N Main Street Hope Mills NC 28348