Dr. Mark Didea is a pediatrician practicing in Orlando, FL. Dr. Didea is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Didea diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Didea can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Fl Coll of Med, Gainesville Fl 1980
University of Florida College of Medicine 1980
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Univ Of Al Hosp, Pediatrics
- University of Alabama Hospital Program
Dr. Mark B Didea MD's Practice location
Dr. Mark B Didea MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Age of Conception May Affect Child's Social Development, Study Says
Having a child is a life-changing event for anyone, and many couples discuss if they want children and when they want to have them. Many couples choose to wait until much later in their lives to have any children, and this can potentially effect certain aspects of their child's life. Today we will...
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- What Is Ascariasis: Symptoms and Treatment
What is ascariasis?Ascariasis is a parasitic infection of the small intestine caused by the roundworm called Ascaris lumbricoides. Ascariasis is a common roundworm infection, especially in children. According to one of the reports from the World Health Organization (WHO), about 10 percent of the...
- Why Children Should Avoid Energy Drinks
The American Academy of Pediatrics clearly mentions that children should not drink high-octane energy drinks and should avoid having sports drinks. Energy drinks are unhealthy because of the high content of caffeine and other stimulants present in the drink, according to a report published in,...
- What to Expect at Your Child's First Pediatrician Visit
There are parents who seem to be a little nervous when it's time for their child's first pediatrician visit. But don't worry, knowing what to expect and being prepared ahead of time can make the most of your child's first doctor's appointment. Most parents schedule their baby's first doctor's...
- 5 Tips on Living with Strep Throat
Strep throat is an infection that causes sore throat or pharyngitis. It is usually called an infection of the tonsils and throat. Strep throat is caused by bacteria living in the nose and throat known as group A streptococcus. Just like other bacterial infections, you can get the disease from a...
- Dr. Carlos A. Torneria M.D.206 W Oak St Kissimmee Florida 34741
- Jennifer Sharp Thielhelm800 North Maitland Avenue Maitland Florida 32751
- Dr. Danuta Deeb MD2902 N Orange Ave Orlando Florida 32804
- Dr. Joseph A. Cannizzaro MD357 Wekiva Springs Road Longwood Florida 32779
- Mrs. Allison Haughton-Green M.D.422 South Alafaya Trail Orlando Florida 32828
- Dr. Ruben A. Gonzalez-Florin MD7976 Snowberry Circle Orlando Florida 32819