Our dental team is dedicated to providing the best quality of dentistry that is possible for our patients. We strive for excellence by continuing our education and staying abreast of all technological ...
- Restorative Dentistry:laser Treatment For Dental Fillings
- Restorative Dentistry:laser Cavity Detection
- Restorative Dentistry:composite (tooth-colored) Dental Fillings
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Inlays
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Onlays
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Crowns
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Bridges
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Implants (restoration)
- Restorative Dentistry:partial Dentures
- Restorative Dentistry:dentures (upper And Lower)
- Restorative Dentistry:denture Repair
- Periodontics:non-surgical Gum Treatment
- Periodontics:root Planing
- Endodontics:single Visit Root Canals
- Endodontics:molar Endodontics
- Endodontics:limited Root Canal Therapy
- Oral Surgery:simple Tooth Extractions
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:cerec
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:diagnodent
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:lumineers By Cerinate
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:six Month Smiles
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:waterlase
- Special Needs Met:mental Disabilities
- Special Needs Met:physical Disabilities
- Special Needs Met:wheelchair Access Requirements
- Cosmetic Dentistry:in Office Teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry:lumineers By Cerinate
- Cosmetic Dentistry:teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry:dental Bonding
- Cosmetic Dentistry:porcelain Dental Veneers
- Orthodontics:six Month Smiles
- Technology:ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
- Technology:digital Xray (cdr)
- Technology:intraoral Camera
- Technology:air Abrasion
- Technology:panorex Fmx
- Technology:prophy Jet (air Polishing)
- Technology:state-of-the-art Equipment
- Technology:interactive Patient Education System
- Sedation:local Anesthesia
Dr. Jennifer Lee Scott D.D.S.'s Practice location
Dr. Jennifer Lee Scott D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Schubert Lynn Sapian2950 W Camp Wisdom Rd Grand Prairie TX 75052
- Dr. Toni P. Hamilton D.D.S.910 W Mitchell St Arlington Texas 76013
- Chip Mercer725 North Fielder Road Arlington Texas 76012
- Dr. James Eric Hibbs DDS5600 W Lovers Ln Dallas TX 75209
- Dr. Leon Demont James DDS150 East Highway 67 Duncanville Texas 75137
- Dr. Sherry K. Marvel DDS411 W Danieldale Rd Duncanville TX 75137