Dr. Lori Kline is a speech language pathologist practicing in AUSTIN, TX. Dr. Kline specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Kline evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Kline helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Lori S Kline M.A., CCC/SLP's Practice location
AUSTIN, TX 78731Get Direction
Lori S Kline M.A., CCC/SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- What is Autism?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects an individual's communication, social, and interpersonal skills. For individuals with this neurological disorder, their normal brain development supporting communication and social skills are impaired. Autism is also known as autism spectrum disorder...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Martha L Adams SLP2700 BEE CAVE RD AUSTIN TX 78746
- Lara Karline Opiela M.S., CCC-SLP3303 NORTHLAND DR AUSTIN TX 78731
- Mieke Weger M.A., CCC-SLP206 E MILTON ST AUSTIN TX 78704
- Ms. Sharon Liston Doss5926 BALCONES DRIVE AUSTIN TX 78731
- Dodie Sides Cashell M.S., CCC-SLP925 WESTBANK DR WEST LAKE HILLS TX 78746
- Beata Korytkowski Longo MA, CCC-SLP2525 WALLINGWOOD DR BLDG 2 AUSTIN TX 78746