Dr. Andrew Mitchell is a Dentist practicing in Ballwin, MO. Dr. Mitchell specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
UMKC Dental School DDS 1995
- Antipodean assessment. Activities, actions, and achievements.
- Funding of drugs: do vaccines warrant a different approach?
- Elevated skeletal muscle apoptotic signaling following glutathione depletion.
- Induction of mitochondrial biogenesis protects against caspase-dependent and caspase-independent apoptosis in L6 myoblasts.
- Fibre-specific responses to endurance and low volume high intensity interval training: striking similarities in acute and chronic adaptation.
- High-fat feeding does not induce an autophagic or apoptotic phenotype in female rat skeletal muscle.
- Functional, morphological, and apoptotic alterations in skeletal muscle of ARC deficient mice.
- Shell neurons of the master circadian clock coordinate the phase of tissue clocks
- EARLY CRT MONITORING USING TIME-DOMAIN OPTICAL COHERENCE TOMOGRAPHY DOES NOT ADD TO VISUAL ACUITY FOR PREDICTING VISUAL LOSS IN PATIENTS WITH CENTRAL RETINAL VEIN OCCLUSION TREATED WITH INTRAVITREAL RANIBIZUMAB: A Secondary Analysis of Trial Data.
- Glucose metabolism during the acute prostate cancer treatment trajectory: The influence of age and obesity.
- Mice Deficient in (δ)/ () Have Impaired Learning and Memory.
- The effect of ARC ablation on skeletal muscle morphology, function, and apoptotic signaling during aging.
- Sleep Apnea & Snoring
- Orthodontia For Adults & All Ages
- Cosmetic Dentistry (bonding, Bleaching, Veeners)
- Dental Implants
- Tmd & Facial Pain
Andrew Scott Mitchell's Practice location
Ballwin, MO 63011Get Direction
Andrew Scott Mitchell's reviewsWrite Review
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Eugenia Kardaris Other125 Chesterfield Business Parkway Chesterfield Missouri 63005
- Sophia Bednarski DMD12660 Lamplighter Square Shopping Center St. Louis Missouri 63128
- Dr. Michael B Kimble D.M.D.2043 S Old Highway 94 SAINT CHARLES MO 63303
- Dr. Bruce W. Howard DMD191 Civic Center Drive Lake St. Louis MO 63367
- Dr. Robert Thomure D.D.S.200 S. Kirkwood Rd. Saint Louis MO 63122
- Dr. Jordan R. Bruns DMD2380 N. Trumen Blvd. Crystal City MO 63019