Dr. Haresh Patel is an internist practicing in Grundy, VA. Dr. Patel specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Patel provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Medical College Baroda 1974
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Swimmer's Ear
- Back Pain
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Outer Ear Infection
- United Hlthcre Sys/United M C, Internal Medicine
- S.S.G. Hospital-Baroda, India
- United Hospital Center Program
Dr. Haresh J Patel M.D.'s Practice location
Grundy, VA 24614Get Direction
Dr. Haresh J Patel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Obesity & Sleep Disorders, Affect Child's Ability to Learn
A new study has shown that weight, sleeping disorders, and inability to learn are all linked with each other in children. A child who is overweight and who does not get enough sleep may have difficulty learning. Moreover, a child who has learning disabilities has a higher risk of developing obesity...
- What is Medicaid?
Medicaid is a health insurance program by the federal government to cover the finances for basic health and long-term care of low-income individuals. Unlike the Medicare, which is available to every citizen over the age of 65-years-old, Medicaid is available only for people with low-income, limited...
- Do I Need a Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) Supplement?
Coenzyme Q10 or Co Q10 is a nutrient that is present in many foods and also occurs naturally in the body. This nutrient has antioxidant properties and plays an important role in protecting the cells from oxidative damage. Most people have adequate amounts of this nutrient in the body. But the levels...
- What is IP 204 Pill : Side Effects and Usage
IntroductionThe IP 204 pill is white in color and oval or elliptical in shape with an imprint of "IP 204". It has been identified as acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 325 mg of acetaminophen and 10 mg of oxycodone. This pill is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The size...
- Polydipsia: What Causes Excessive Thirst?
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is a medical term given for extreme thirstiness. It is said to be one of the initial symptoms of diabetes. Polydipsia is also accompanied by either temporary or constant dryness in the mouth. It is very important to consume adequate amounts of water in a day, so that...
- How Can I Improve my Metabolic Rate?
A number of factors, apart from your genes, decide the rate at which food is broken down in our body to release much needed energy. This includes body size, age, gender, hormonal levels, and physical activity. Thankfully, metabolic rate can be increased, irrespective of gender, body size, or age.Of...
- Dr. Ravi Kumar Titha MD3150 Clinch Street Richlands VA 24641
- Dr. Ramesh P Kabaria MD13430 Riverside Dr Oakwood VA 24631
- Dr. Faisal W Chaudhry MD5705 Redbud Hwy Honaker VA 24260
- Dr. Jashubhai G Patel MD1520 Slate Creek Rd Grundy VA 24614
- Mansoor Mahmood Other48 Phillips Branch Rd Phelps KY 41553
- Dr. Khalid Mehmood MD720 Westview Dr SW Atlanta GA 30310