Dr. Eric D Stucky MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease212 E Central Ave Suite 240 Spokane WA, 99208
Dr. Eric Stucky is a cardiologist practicing in Spokane, WA. Dr. Stucky specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Stucky also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ of Ks Sch of Med, Kansas City Ks 1975
University of Wales in Great Britain 1975
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Good Samaritan Reg Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Good Samaritan Reg Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Good Samaritan Regional Med Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Phoenix 1977
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center Program
Dr. Eric D Stucky MD's Practice location
Dr. Eric D Stucky MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stucky
- What are Phytosterols?
Experts are of the opinion that phytosterols improve the body’s ability to lower cholesterol levels. Like other cholesterol-lowering foods, including salmon and oats, phytosterols are supposed to lower the levels of ‘bad’ cholesterol, LDL. Phytosterols, or plant sterols and stanol esters, are...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Anxiety Increases the Risk of Heart Attack
As men age, their risk of heart attack rises, especially if they are prone to anxiety. In a 12-year study, anxiety was found to increase the risk of heart attack by 30% to 40% in men who are anxious when compared to men who are calmer, irrespective of other personality and risk factors. In this...
- 5 Tips on Living with High Blood Pressure
Living with high blood pressure is never easy. You have to watch yourself constantly with the knowledge that your body is malfunctioning. Most of the people who are diagnosed with this condition become depressive and lose the will to live. You have to know that even if you are diagnosed with high...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Can My Lifestyle Influence the Risk for Congestive Heart Failure?
Can My Lifestyle Influence the Risk for Congestive Heart Failure?Heart Failure means that due to some reasons, the heart is unable to pump blood to the body in the normal range. In most of the cases, heart failure is caused by reasons like high blood pressure, impaired heart muscles, heart attack,...
- Nandini Nair122 West 7th Avenue Spokane Washington 99204
- Dr. Andrew J Boulet MD122 W 7th Ave Spokane WA 99204
- Dr. Jason Eric Roth MD910 W 5th Ave Spokane WA 99204
- Dr. Michael D Hostetler MD122 W 7th Ave Spokane WA 99204
- Dr. Rajesh Bhola MD22827 E Red Feather Ln Liberty Lake WA 99019
- Dr. Eric C Orme MD122 W 7th Ave Spokane WA 99204