Dr. Ross Anderson practices Orthodontics in Canton, MI. Comprehensive orthodontic treatment includes metal wires that are inserted into orthodontic brackets, which can be made from stainless steel or a more aesthetic ceramic material. The wires interact with the brackets to move teeth into desired positions. Being advanced in the field, Dr. Anderson may also use Invisalign or other aligner trays that have been designed to align a patients? smile. As an orthodontist, Dr. Anderson must recognize various characteristics of a malocclusion or dentofacial deformity, define the nature of the problem, including the etiology if possible, and design a treatment strategy based on the specific needs and desires of the patient.
Dr. Ross William Anderson D.D.S.'s Practice location
Dr. Ross William Anderson D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Want Pearly Whites? Try These Foods
Brushing and flossing the teeth regularly helps to maintain a healthy oral cavity. Food also plays a role in keeping the teeth white and bright. Acids present in the food may erode the tooth enamel causing it to erode leading to tooth decay. Certain foods like sugar free gum, sugar free drinks,...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Dr. Kenneth A. Norwick D.D.S., M.S.D.23851 Ford Rd Dearborn MI 48128
- Dr. Howard Leslie Tingling DDS MS20400 W 12 Mile Rd Southfield MI 48076
- Dr. James Bennet Reynolds M.D.45500 W 10 Mile Rd Novi MI 48374
- Dr. Nicole Marie Jane D.D.S., M.S.965 Tahoe Keys Blvd South Lake Tahoe CA 96150
- Dr. Lucia Cevidanes DDS, MS, PHD101 Brauer Hall Cb Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Jana Tumpkin mcqueen DDS29702 Southfield Rd Southfield MI 48076