Dr. Alan Payne is a Chiropractor practicing in Destin, FL. Dr. Payne specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Payne seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Alan M Payne DC's Practice location
Dr. Alan M Payne DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Dr. Erik Persiani D.C.24 Beal Pkwy SW Fort Walton Beach FL 32548
- Dr. Brian Schuessler D.C.4591 E Highway 20 Niceville FL 32578
- Dr. Dana A Berthiaume D.C.95 Tarpon St Destin FL 32541
- Dr. Amanda Marie Hill D.C.350d Racetrack Rd Nw Fort Walton Beach FL 32547
- Dr. Edward M Frisbee D.C.119 Truxton Ave Fort Walton Beach FL 32547
- Dr. Cecil Edwin Taylor DC323 Page Bacon Rd Mary Esther FL 32569