Dr. Adam Haas is an anesthesiologist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Haas ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Haas also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine 1999
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- University Hospital Cleveland/Cwru 2000
Dr. Adam J Haas MD's Practice location
Dr. Adam J Haas MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Types of Hernias and Does a Hernia Always Require Surgery?
A hernia is a common condition that is experienced by a number of people. Although the name makes it sound complex, in reality, it is a condition that can often be treated using some simple measures.What do you mean by hernia?A hernia is a medical condition wherein one part of the body pushes itself...
- What Is Paranoid Schizophrenia?
Paranoid schizophrenia is a subtype of schizophrenia in which the patient has hallucinations, false beliefs, and delusions that a person or group of individuals, regardless if they are his close friends or loved ones, are continuously plotting against him. At times, the patient may even believe that...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Michelle Capdeville MD9500 Euclid Avenue Cleveland Ohio 44195
- Dr. Michael Jason Walls M.D.2845 Chancellor Drive Crestview Hills Kentucky 41017
- Dr. Shahpour Esfandiari MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Louis Girgis Salib MD3622 Belmont Ave Youngstown OH 44502
- Dr. Bashar N. Jouma MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- John Christian Klick8361 Lucerne Drive Chagrin Falls Ohio 44023