Dr. Aaron Bernd Kaufman DO
General Practitioner5310 Homestead Rd Ne Bldg 400 Albuquerque NM, 87110
Dr. Aaron Kaufman is a general practitioner practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Kaufman does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Kaufman provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Western University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (ptsd)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Heights Gen Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center Program
Dr. Aaron Bernd Kaufman DO's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87110Get Direction
Dr. Aaron Bernd Kaufman DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kaufman
- What Does Vicodin Do, and How Long Does Vicodin Stay in Your System?
Vicodin is a blended drug used for pain management, comprising two ingredients: acetaminophen and hydrocodone. The effects of Vicodin last for about four hours, however, traces of the drug will remain in the body for several days and can even be present in the hair for the next few months.The...
- Ringworm Treatment: Type of Treatment and Natural Home Remedies
Ringworm is a fungal type of infection, which is caused by the fungal organisms known as dermatophytes. It can affect various parts of the body, especially the skin on the hands, feet, face, and neck. It can also affect the scalp or nails. Initially, it appears as a small dot. Gradually, as the...
- What to Avoid if You have Gout
For centuries, gout has been considered a disease that affected the wealthiest individuals who could afford to consume meat, seafood, and alcohol. Gout is caused by crystals of uric acid that are formed within the joints of the body, which scratch and irritate surrounding tendons and bone. Uric...
- How is Conjunctivitis Diagnosed?
Nowadays, many people self-diagnose and use alternative methods to cure themselves of illnesses. They research on the internet, looking for the right fit for the symptoms they are experiencing. They then look up the treatment options for the condition they believe they have, often opting for...
- Where Does Appendicitis Pain Occur?
The human body has numerous skin receptors that transmit signals to the brain 24/7 in an attempt to keep the body and person in sync. These nerve receptors are highly sensitive to pain and different sensations. For example, when the body comes in contact with fire or electricity, the brain...
- Telltale Signs of Dehydration
Seventy percent of the human body consists of water and the human brain tissue is said to consist of nearly 85% water. Water is required in the human body to keep it healthy and function efficiently. When the amount of water intake matches the amount of water that is excreted then the body’s water...
- Dr. David B Durham MD405 W Country Club Rd Roswell NM 88201
- Dr. Jonathan Terry D.O.Msc09 5030 Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Carla Rudolph DO363 Pinon Creek Rd Se Albuquerque NM 87123
- Dr. Peter King Tiernan MD,MPH, LTC USAFR7920 Carmel Ave Ne Albuquerque NM 87122
- Dr. Frank Gerhard Hesse MD1011 Laurel Dr Se Albuquerque NM 87108
- Dr. Donald J Ortiz MD1821 Carlisle Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87110