Dr. Harvey Payne is a psychologist practicing in Columbia, SC. Dr. Payne specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Payne evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Payne because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Harvey Isaac Payne PSY.D.'s Practice location
Columbia, SC 29203Get Direction
Dr. Harvey Isaac Payne PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Binge Eating Disorder?
It is very normal for anyone to overeat once in a while. However, when you start overeating on a daily basis and it starts getting out of control, it is probably time to visit a doctor and get checked for binge eating disorder. It is basically a medical complication that makes you want to eat all...
- Classes Teach Law Enforcement How to Respond to People with Autism
Oklahoma police sergeant Cory Sutton and his wife, Traci Sutton, were deeply disturbed when a close family friend relayed an incident that occurred between their special needs child and local law enforcement. Sutton and his wife have special needs twins. It was all too easy to put themselves in...
- How Depression Leads to COPD Medication Non-Adherence
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is a progressive disease that still does not have a cure. The World Health Organization predicts that COPD will become the fourth leading cause of death worldwide by 2030. The predominant cause for COPD is tobacco smoking. Most symptoms are irreversible,...
- Do the Symptoms of Autism Differ Between Boys and Girls?
What is Autism?Autism spectrum disorder (ASD, or simply ‘autism’, is a condition characterized by communication challenges, social-interaction difficulties, sensory sensitivities, and restricted or repetitive behavior. Restricted and repetitive behaviors are the most common of these symptoms of...
- At 45 Years Old, Author Learns She Has Autism
Laura James, a freelance journalist and mother of four children, learned that she had autism in 2015, at the age of 45. Rather than dwelling on the uncertainty of her diagnosis, she decided to accept her condition.She replayed episodes from her childhood, her teenage years, and her later life,...
- Behavioral Therapy to Improve Children’s Sleep Apnea
Everyone loves a good night's sleep. Getting lots of rest during the night and waking up in the morning feeling refreshed and energized is a feeling that few things can surpass. However, more than an activity you simply partake in, getting a good night’s rest, according to Kim Cahill, RN, MSN,...
- Dr. Myriam J Sollman PHD505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Joseph Patrick Boland PH.D.1 Harbison Way Columbia SC 29212
- Dr. Kimberly Kruse11 Richland Medical Park Dr Columbia SC 29203
- Tara Weathers Stokes M.A.257 Crossbow Dr Columbia SC 29212
- Dr. Thomas Anthony Hammill PSYD LPC CACII207 Swartz Rd Lexington SC 29072
- Dr. Elizabeth Chesno grier PHD AND NCSP3612 Landmark Dr Columbia SC 29204