Dr. Stephen Proskauer M.D.
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry860 E 4500 S Suite 302 Salt Lake City UT, 84107
Dr. Stephen Proskauer practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Proskauer evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Proskauer seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Harvard Medical School
Dr. Stephen Proskauer M.D.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84107Get Direction
Dr. Stephen Proskauer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Proskauer
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Dr. Jessica Michelle Jones M.D.164 S 900 E SALT LAKE CITY UT 84102
- Dr. Rene Valles M.D.1141 E 3900 S Salt Lake City UT 84124
- Dr. Lesley Thompson Brodie M.D.650 Komas Dr Salt Lake City UT 84108
- Dr. Melissa P Lopez-larson M.D.115 Mill St. , Admissions Bldg Belmont MA 02478
- Dr. Richard Wayne Mickelsen M.D.195 W 7200 S Midvale UT 84047
- Dr. Hamilton Warren-sutton M.D.650 Komas Dr Salt Lake City UT 84108