Dr. Devon L Evans MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology100 Campus Dr Suite 108 Scarborough ME, 04074
Dr. Devon Evans is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Scarborough, ME. Dr. Evans specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Dr. Devon L Evans MD's Practice location
Dr. Devon L Evans MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Evans
- Bringing Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Patients and Their Doctors Together via Survey
While patients may entirely admire and respect their doctors, sometimes they simply do not agree with the course of action they are proposing. While this may not be a big deal for a visit about a cold or something minimal, it can be life-altering for those with chronic conditions. That is why a...
- Teen Treated for Lymphoma to Play College Baseball
Whether it’s the Dodgers or the Red Sox or the local high school team, they’re called ‘the boys of summer’.While summer is when the teams begin competitive play, they are very much the boys of spring as well.The temperature might be cool, but the air is sweet with promise.The players pull...
- Superheroes Unite For Elementary Student Fighting Lymphoma
Anyone diagnosed with cancer knows how terrifying and debilitating the news can be. Now just imagine how horrible an experience it would be for an elementary school student to hear that they have cancer.It is a sad fact that thousands of children are diagnosed with cancer every year, and it is...
- The Promising Future of Gene Therapy and Lymphoma
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma affects over 700,000 people in America alone. Though current treatments are moderately effective, especially for aggressive forms of the disease, more can be done to help people impacted by NHL. Researchers are doing just that by working to develop new, innovative treatment for...
- The Link Between Lymphoma Radiotherapy and Mesothelioma
One of the more common forms of treatment for lymphoma is radiotherapy. This involves using radiation to kill the cancer cells in the lymph nodes. New studies have produced concerning findings regarding radiation therapy, and point towards another induced risk of using the practice.The StudyThe...
- How to Show Social Support for Lymphoma
A cancer diagnosis can shake an individual’s world, and not just the physical aspects of their world, but all corners of it. Although cancer attacks the body, it necessarily also affects a person’s mental and emotional state, and it can have an impact on other people close to the affected...
- Dr. Frederick R Aronson MD100 Campus Dr Scarborough ME 04074
- Dr. Owen B Pickus D.O.2 Chabot St Westbrook ME 04092
- Dr. Anna Halina Niegowska MD144 State St Portland ME 04101
- Dr. Roger C Inhorn M.D.195 Fore River Pkwy Portland ME 04102
- Dr. Chiara Battelli MD330 Brookline Ave Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Sarah L Ketchum M.D.144 State St Portland ME 04101