Dr. Richard Lutz D.O.
Orthopaedic Surgeon4700 Seton Center Pkwy Suite 200 Austin TX, 78759
Dr. Richard Lutz is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Austin, TX. Dr. Lutz specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Lutz tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Philadelphia Coll of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 1981
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- So Il Univ Sch Of Med, Orthopedic Surgery Wm Beaumont Army Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Richard Lutz D.O.'s Practice location
Dr. Richard Lutz D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lutz
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- Can I Walk After a Knee Replacement Surgery?
Yes, you can walk after a knee replacement surgery. The main goal of the surgery is for you to walk using an artificial knee and get back to your normal life. In fact, it is highly recommended that you immediately use your artificial knee.You need to know that walking again will require your...
- Is Your Child at Risk of Osgood-Schlatter Disease?
Our body is a machine and any wear and tear occurring in any of the parts of the body can impair overall body functioning. One of the common types of pain felt by a number of people is pain associated with the knees. There are various forms and causes that could be related to knee pains, one of them...
- Reasons for Knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of parts of your natural knee joint and replacing them with artificial parts known as prostheses. Knee replacement is a very common procedure used to repair your knee joint.Many conditions can make your doctor decide to...
- Dr. Randall Frederick Dryer M.D.6818 Austin Center Blvd Austin TX 78731
- Dr. Brendan J. MacKay M.D. Lubbock Texas 79415
- Frosty D.R. Moore5656 Bee Caves Road Austin Texas 78746
- Dr. Tyler D. Goldberg MD4700 Seton Center Pkwy Austin TX 78759
- Dr. Charles Bruce Malone MD1015 E 32nd St Austin TX 78705
- Dr. David Dodgin M.D.4611 Guadalupe St Austin TX 78751