Dr. Allan Yung is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Alhambra, CA. Dr. Yung specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll of Va Sch of Med, Richmond Va 1966
Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medic 1966
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine 1966
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection
- Swimmer's Ear
- Ear Wax
- Outer Ear Infection
- Naval Med Ctr-San Diego, Otolaryngology; Alameda Co Med Ctr, General Surgery; Orange County Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Alameda Co Hosp
- Orange Park Medical Center Program
Mr. Allan K Yung MD's Practice location
Alhambra, CA 91801Get Direction
Mr. Allan K Yung MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Tonsillectomy
What is a tonsillectomy?A tonsillectomy is a type of surgical procedure that is purposely aimed at removing the tonsils, which are the two tiny glands found at the back part of a person’s throat. Although tonsils contain white blood cells to assist in fighting infections, they can also get...
- What to Expect After an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?The adenoids are found in the upper back part of the mouth known as nasopharynx. You cannot possibly see adenoids through the nose. They are more like the tonsils. They also produce white cells which help fight harmful germs that get into the body through the nose or the mouth....
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- What Are the Risks of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)One of the most carried out cosmetic surgery today is blepharoplasty. Sometimes, it is also performed for medical reasons. If your field of vision is blocked due to a sagging eyelid skin, then you might need an eyelid surgery. The primary goal of the surgery is to...
- Ear Infections and Swollen Lymph Nodes
The lymph nodes behind the ears, in the neck and under the arms are some of the most notable lymph glands in the body. These glands store fluids and nutrients and help in filtering waste material out of the bloodstream as well as out from the body tissue. They also produce antibodies that help...
- Dr. Michel Babajanian M.D.2080 Century Park East Los Angeles California 90067
- Dr. Carl Boyer Ermshar M.D.1485 Main Street Saint Helena California 94574
- Chester F Griffiths MD, FACS11645 Wilshire Boulevard Los Angeles CA 90025
- Dr. Avraham Mendelsohn M.D.200 UCLA Medical Plaza Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Anita Nadine Newman MD8631 W 3rd St Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Philip Daniel Knott MD200 Medical Plaza Los Angeles CA 90095