Dr. Geoffrey David Towers M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery1 Wyoming St Suite 4130 Dayton OH, 45409
Dr. Geoffrey Towers is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Dayton, OH. Dr. Towers specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Towers can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Towers can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
University of Utah School of Medicine 1995
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Uterine Prolapse
- Kttc Med Ctr Keesler, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Geoffrey David Towers M.D.'s Practice location
Dayton, OH 45409Get Direction
Dr. Geoffrey David Towers M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Towers
- Are Weight Loss Drugs Good For You?
Are you obese and looking for a safe and convenient option to lose weight? Are you unhappy with the diet plans that are available? Have you attempted different weight loss options? Are you under a long-term treatment plan for obesity? In these cases, prescription weight loss drugs seem to be a...
- Can Melatonin Keep Breast Cancer at Bay and Improve Treatment?
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among women. Today, this type of cancer generally has a good prognosis: around 80% of women have a survival rate of 10 years or longer. This is partially due to the chemotherapeutic agent known as tamoxifen. ...
- Anemia: Learning More About The Unfortunates
Anemia is a medical condition in which the count of red blood cells in the blood is lower than the normal number. This can occur due to many reasons such as deficiency of some vitamin, iron or it can also be hereditary. It is one of the most common disorders of blood and there are reports suggesting...
- Are You at Risk for Developing Gestational Diabetes?
Diabetes is a very complex condition, which may occur at any age, in any point of our lives, even during pregnancy.Gestational diabetes is a disease acquired by pregnant women who have high blood glucose levels during pregnancy. This condition is usually developed around the 24th week of pregnancy,...
- Lifestyle Changes After Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer can be very daunting to a person. Once cancer is detected, the person goes through a lot of invasive surgeries, chemotherapies, radiation, and medications, which are not only physically draining but can also change the whole perspective of how one looks at their body. However, once...
- Some Beauty Regimens Might Not Be Safe During Pregnancy
Most of women avoid alcoholic drinks and sushi when they are pregnant. What they often forget is the safety of the routine beauty products they regularly use. According to Andrew Healy, MD, an obstetrician at Baystate Medical Center in Springfield, any substance absorbed by the skin can reach the...
- Dr. David Nicholson D.O.4120 West Franklin Street Bellbrook Ohio 45305
- Dr. Stuart Alan Weprin M.D.3533 Southern Blvd Dayton OH 45429
- Dr. Heather Lynn scott Pulaski MD234 Goodman St Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Steven R Lindheim MD2123 Auburn Ave Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Kimberly A Warren D.O.7740 Washington Village Dr Dayton OH 45459
- Dr. William J Rush M.D.2200 Philadelphia Dr Dayton OH 45406