Dr. James G. Hoff M.D.
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology3020 Saint Johns Blvd Suite A Joplin MO, 64804
Dr. James Hoff is a cardiologist practicing in Joplin, MO. Dr. Hoff specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Hoff also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1990
- Ny & Presby Hp-Cornell Campus, Internal Medicine
- Cornell U Mc
Dr. James G. Hoff M.D.'s Practice location
Joplin, MO 64804Get Direction
Joplin, MO 64804Get Direction
JOPLIN, MO 64804Get Direction
Dr. James G. Hoff M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hoff
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- What Causes Sudden Cardiac Arrest?
Sudden cardiac arrest is one of the most common causes of death due to cardiac diseases. Sudden cardiac arrest refers to the sudden loss of heart function, resulting in death. It is different from a heart attack in that the latter is caused by a blockage in one of the vessels that supplies the walls...
- What is Atrial Fibrillation?
Atrial fibrillation refers to irregular heart rhythm with rapid heartbeat that affect the blood flow in the body. In this condition, the irregular heartbeat starts in the upper chambers of the heart, the atria. The irregularity in the heart beat results from the problem in the electrical system of...
- Can Fatty Fish Reduce Your Risk of Heart Disease?
A recent study has shown that young women may benefit by having fatty fish, as it provides protection against heart disease and stroke. According to researcher Marin Strom, PhD, Statens Serum Institut in Copenhagen, Denmark, even a modest intake of fishes that provide omega-3 fatty acids provide...
- 5 Tips on Living with High Blood Pressure
Living with high blood pressure is never easy. You have to watch yourself constantly with the knowledge that your body is malfunctioning. Most of the people who are diagnosed with this condition become depressive and lose the will to live. You have to know that even if you are diagnosed with high...
- Alternative Treatments for Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation is a condition that causes abnormal vibrations in the heart chambers. It leads to changes in the heartbeat ratesand the pulse. As a result, it may cause clotting of blood in the heart chambers. Such quivering sensations are mostly experienced in the atria and ventricle chambers...
- Dr. David Zuehlke MD1102 W 32nd St Joplin MO 64804
- Dr. Thomas B. Moore M.D.3020 Saint Johns Blvd Joplin MO 64804
- Dr. William Randy Craig M.D.3020 Saint Johns Blvd Joplin MO 64804
- Dr. Francis H. Corcoran M.D.3020 Saint Johns Blvd Joplin MO 64804
- Dr. Ronnie G. Smalling M.D.2817 Mcclelland Blvd Joplin MO 64804
- Dr. Jahan Q. Zeb MD2360 Katy Ln Poplar Bluff MO 63901