Dr. Jason Alan Bowling D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice1412 Blizzard Dr Parkersburg WV, 26101
Dr. Jason Bowling is a Dentist practicing in Parkersburg, WV. Dr. Bowling specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Jason Alan Bowling D.D.S.'s Practice location
Dr. Jason Alan Bowling D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bowling
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Dr. Daniel Kelly Wilfong DDS3903 Emerson Ave Parkersburg WV 26104
- Dr. Jason Roush DDS1401 Blizzard Dr Parkersburg WV 26101
- Dr. Tabitha Leigh Justice DDS1401 BLIZZARD DRIVE PARKERSBURG WV 26101
- Dr. Michael Richard Wilson D.D.S.1401 Blizzard Dr Parkersburg WV 26101
- Dr. Jay W Gerber DDS6 Rosemar Cir Parkersburg WV 26104
- Dr. Dennis Paul King DDS900 Grand Central Ave Vienna WV 26105