Dr. Raju Maharjan practices Neuropathology in Hershey, PA. Dr. Maharjan studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Raju Maharjan M.D.'s Practice location
Hershey, PA 17033Get Direction
SEAFORD, DE 19973Get Direction
Dr. Raju Maharjan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Many Ways Multiple Sclerosis Affects the Body
No two people who have multiple sclerosis share the exact same symptoms. The nerve damage and inflammation that occurs due to the body’s immune system can attack almost any organ.That’s why there are so many different ways that multiple sclerosis can affect the body.Because there are so many...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- What to Do If a Child Has a Febrile Seizure?
Febrile SeizureA febrile seizure usually occurs when your child has a fever or high body temperature. It can also happen without brain inflammation or certain metabolic disorders. Even though febrile seizures occur with fever, you may not notice an increase in your child’s body temperature until...
- Sigmund Freud
Sigismund Freud, later changed to Sigmund Freud, was born on May 6, 1856. He was an Austrian neurologist and founder of Psychoanalysis; a treatment for psychopathology through communication between the psychoanalyst and patient. The firstborn of 8 children, Freud’s mother interpreted his birth as...
- Rock Steady Boxing: A Pow to Parkinson's Disease
The Rock Steady Boxing organization is a group created to give power back to Parkinson’s patients, and to help them partially recover their functionality and lessen the impact of their disease through a non-contact boxing-based fitness regimen. The organization aims to help the 1,000,000+...
- Behavioral Approach Can Help Eliminate Cognitive Fatigue in Multiple Sclerosis, Study Shows
There has been research regarding reducing cognitive fatigue in people with MS via a non-drug approach (Dobryakova, PhD, Angela Spirou, MS, Nancy Chiaravalloti, PhD, et al). This new research shows that activating the brain's reward system may help relieve cognitive fatigue associated with MS.Dr....
- Dr. Salim Qazizadeh MD300 Medical Pkwy Chesapeake Virginia 23320
- Sabina Miranda30 Hope Drive Hershey Pennsylvania 17033
- Dr. Anthony P Turel M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Todd Franklin Barron M.D.228 Saint Charles Way York PA 17402
- Dr. Barbara K O'connell MD4310 Londonderry Rd Harrisburg PA 17109
- Dr. Thyagarajan Subramanian MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033