Dr. Rashmi Hegde practices Periodontics in Plano, TX. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Hegde has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Hegde provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Rashmi Hegde BDS, MS's Practice location
Plano, TX 75093Get Direction
Dr. Rashmi Hegde BDS, MS's reviewsWrite Review
- Breast Cancer: How a Makeover Can Lift Spirits
Appearances aren’t everything, but everyone treats their personal appearance with some degree of importance. It isn’t a matter of vanity; appearance is important for a sense of wellbeing. Whether it’s going out in public, feeling confident at work, attracting a partner, or simply feeling good...
- Nursing Becomes the Third Most Popular Online Course
To become a nurse, one has to spend years of education and training that needs both physical and mental endurance are a must and needless to say, a strong stomach. They have to juggle their personal and professional lives every single day. Another major concern is the huge amount of finances they...
- Diagnosing Jock Itch
Jock Itch is a fungal infection that attacks the surface layer of skin around the groin, buttocks and where the thighs join at the waist. Typically, it is brought about by a fungus belonging to a group called Dermatophytes. Candida Albicans, the common yeast is also known to create this...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Cameron Seyed Hamidi D.D.S6207 Colleyville Boulevard Colleyville TX 76034
- Dr. Terry Dalton Rees DDS3302 Gaston Ave Dallas TX 75246
- Mark Margolin8401 N Central Expy Dallas TX 75225
- Dr. David Todd Philofsky DDS, MS7785 W. Eldorado Pkwy Mckinney TX 75070
- Dr. Sara Andrews Bender DDS,MS3550 Parkwood Blvd Frisco TX 75034
- Dr. Jacqueline M Plemons DDS, MS6031 Sherry Ln Dallas TX 75225