Dr. Alexander Concepcion is a Chiropractor practicing in Kaneohe, HI. Dr. Concepcion specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Concepcion seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Life Chiropractic College West 1997
Dr. Alexander R. Concepcion D.C.'s Practice location
Kaneohe, HI 96744Get Direction
Dr. Alexander R. Concepcion D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Dr. Paul Kimo Pestana DC277 Ohua Avenue Honolulu Hawaii 96815
- Dr. Jeremy S Alosa DC1221 Kapiolani Blvd Honolulu HI 96814
- Dr. Daniel Brian Weisbecker DC94-1030 Waipio Uka St Waipahu HI 96797
- Dr. Kory Johnson D.C.3021 E. Sunshine Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Paris Ht Oda DC1481 S King St Honolulu HI 96814
- Dr. Eugene W Kitts D.C.,N.D.98-1247 Kaahumanu St. Aiea HI 96701