Dr. Robert F Meirowitz MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology281 Witherspoon St Suite 230 Princeton NJ, 08540
Dr. Robert Meirowitz is a gastroenterologist practicing in Princeton, NJ. Dr. Meirowitz specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Meirowitz performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Georgetown University School of Medicine 1984
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Acid Reflux
- Birth Defects
- Colon Polyps
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Robert F Meirowitz MD's Practice location
Princeton, NJ 08540Get Direction
PRINCETON, NJ 08540Get Direction
Dr. Robert F Meirowitz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Meirowitz
- Celiac Disease: Five New Developments to Know About
When you have celiac disease or one of your family members has the disease, caution should always be taken so as not to trigger the pain and other complications that might be brought by the emergence of this disease. Since celiac disease has no known medication yet, a total abstinence from any food...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cholecystectomy
A cholecystectomy is a type of surgery done to remove the gallbladder. Although the gallbladder’s function is to store bile, which helps in your digestion, you can still live a healthy life without it. Gallbladder removal through surgery is the most effective treatment in dealing with gallbladder...
- How Antibody Tests Can Detect Celiac Disease in Children
Although celiac disease seems to be genetic, it is not always expressed clinically. Studies who have looked at its genetic predisposition have determined a certain prevalence of the disease in asymptomatic relatives of the patient's first degree and monocyte twins. However, until now the form of...
- Study Suggests Rural Households Have Lower Risk of Crohn's and Colitis Development
A recent study suggests that children and adolescents who grow up in rural households may have a lower chance of developing inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). The study was conducted and published by the Canadian Gastro Intestinal Epidemiology Consortium, the Institute for Clinical Evaluative...
- Is Gastroenteritis Related to Drug Withdrawal?
The symptoms accompanying drug withdrawal can be psychological or physical, changing your thoughts, feelings, and actions. For instance, drugs like cocaine and heroin trigger strong physical dependence. For other chemical substances, dependencies are more likely to cause psychological problems....
- Constipation Hacks: How to Get Rid of Constipation ASAP
Our digestive system is responsible for breaking down the food we eat. This way, the body is able to absorb all nutrients from food, including water. However, not everything is able to be absorbed or broken down by the digestive system. As a result, these leftovers are excreted as solid waste...
- Dr. Alan R. Gingold D.O.511 Courtyard Drive Hillsborough New Jersey 8844
- Saroja Devi Rampertab125 Paterson Street New Brunswick New Jersey 08901
- Dr. Claudia Barghash M.D.511 Courtyard Drive Hillsborough New Jersey 08844
- Dr. Andrew T. Fanelli DO301 Oxford Valley Rd Morrisville Pennsylvania 19067
- Aloysius K. Rho731 Alexander Road Princeton New Jersey 08540
- Dr. Angela Merlo MD2 Princess Rd Lawrence Township NJ 08648