Dr. Adeunice Sanchez-mata M.D.
Family Practitioner2020 Genesee Ave San Diego CA, 92123
I strive to make a positive difference in my patients' lives through education, advocacy and empowerment. I am proud to be a part of an organization that strives for excellent health care by providing ...
Education and Training
Stanford University School of Medicine 2002
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Headache, Panic Disorder, Anxiety And More
- Back Pain
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- O'Connor Hospital
Dr. Adeunice Sanchez-mata M.D.'s Practice location
San Diego, CA 92123Get Direction
Palo Alto, CA 94304Get Direction
Dr. Adeunice Sanchez-mata M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sanchez-mata
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- When Is Allergy Season?
Allergy season would mainly depend on the underlying factor of what individuals are allergic to and where they live. If an individual is suffering from a seasonal allergy or hay fever, then tree pollens could trigger the allergic reaction in the season of spring or late winter. If you are allergic...
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- Xanax: Side Effects, Withdrawal Symptoms, & the Safe Way to Get Off the Drug
Xanax is a medication used to treat patients suffering from panic disorders, anxiety, and depression due to anxiety. Xanax is a part of the drug family or class benzodiazepines.Effects of this drug usually start within twenty-five minutes of taking it and provide relief for up to a few hours....
- What Are White 377 Pills: Usage, Dosage and Effects
IntroductionThe 377 pill is an elliptical or oval-shaped, white-colored tablet with an imprint of "377". It has been identified to contain tramadol hydrochloride in the strength of 50 mg. This tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. The size of this tablet is 13 mm. It is only...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- Stephen J Rohrer D.O.6699 Alvarado Road San Diego CA 92120
- Rebeccah Rhenae Rodriguez D.O.4010 Sorrento Valley Blvd San Diego CA 92121
- Scott Randall Evans M.D.6699 Alvarado Road San Diego CA 92120
- Dr. Douglas Dean Dengerink D.O.6699 Alvarado Rd San Diego CA 92120
- Dr. Jeffrey P Anthony DO6699 Alvarado Rd San Diego CA 92120
- Dr. Lee P Ralph MD6699 Alvarado Rd San Diego CA 92120