Melissa Mae Hagman
Hospice and Palliative Care Specialist | Hospice and Palliative MedicineUniversity Of Washington Medical Ctr 1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA, 98195
Dr. Melissa Hagman is a hospice and palliative care specialist practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Hagman provides care to people who are seriously ill. As a hospice and palliative care specialist, Dr. Hagman works to relieve the pain and suffering of people who have a severe medical condition and are in a critical state. Hospice and palliative care specialists try to improve the quality of life for a person who may not have much time left to live.
Education and Training
Univ of Wa Sch of Med, Seattle Wa 1999
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Comparison of adherence to and penetration of a human laryngeal epithelial cell line by group A streptococci of various M protein types.
- Providers' beliefs about expressing condolences to the family of a deceased patient: a qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Intravenous melatonin abuse leading to recurrent aortic valve endocarditis: a
- Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
Melissa Mae Hagman's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98195Get Direction
Melissa Mae Hagman's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hagman
- Genes and Environmental Factors Can Influence Your Kindness and Generosity
An interesting study has shown that genes are linked to generosity and kindness. The study also showed that these characteristics are also influenced by the general environment. Lead researcher Michael Poulin, PhD, of the University at Buffalo, explained that although genes influence the behavior...
- What Is Trichotillomania: Causes and Symptoms
IntroductionTrichotillomania is also known as the hair-pulling disorder. It is categorized as a mental disorder, wherein there is an involvement of an irresistible as well as a recurrent urge to pull out the hair from the scalp, eyebrows, and other parts of the body with hair.The urge to pull one's...
- What is Swimmer’s Ear and How to Get Rid of it
What Is Swimmer's Ear?The ear is a rather delicate part of the human body. It is also an organ that is highly susceptible to infections and exposure to dirt and dust from various sources. Swimmer’s ear is an infection that primarily occurs in the outer ear canal, a pipe-like tube that goes from...
- Super Foods to Save Life
According to many scientific studies foods including quinoa, broccoli, beans, and almonds can be categorized as super foods that prevent diseases and increase longevity. Foods like these contain some powerful substances that may help to prevent diseases and improve overall health. As experts put it,...
- Becoming a “Hollywood” Nurse
There are so many opportunities available for someone with a nursing degree and license. Many different industries call for nurses. You don’t have to work in a hospital, clinic or nursing home. You can be a traveling nurse, a home-health nurse, or any other type of nurse that sounds wonderful to...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Jane Leslie Becker M.D.325 9th Ave Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Michele Stafford DO325 9th Ave Seattle WA 98104
- Kerry J Eby OtherHarborview Medical Center Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Melissa Ann Bender M.D.325 9th Ave Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Brian S Hough MD747 Broadway Seattle WA 98122
- Dr. Beverly Jeffssteele2520 Cherry Ave Bremerton WA 98310