Dr. Anthony Santilli practices Pulmonology in Pittsfield, MA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Santilli manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 1999
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
- Rhode Island Hosp-Lifespan, Internal Medicine
- Brown University
Dr. Anthony M. Santilli M.D.'s Practice location
Pittsfield, MA 01201Get Direction
Melbourne, FL 32901Get Direction
SCHENECTEDY, NY 12308Get Direction
Dr. Anthony M. Santilli M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Sexual and Reproductive Health Care in Young Women with Cystic Fibrosis
The Journal of Cystic Fibrosis has published recent study results on research into the sexual and reproductive health care in young women with cystic fibrosis.This study compared the sexual and reproductive health (SRH) care of those with CF to the general U.S. population. Both groups of women were...
- How Family Can Be a Powerful Support System for Those with Cystic Fibrosis
Family can be a powerful support system. People are naturally community-driven beings who are healthiest and happiest when belonging to something greater. It's the reason that people will make great sacrifices for the people they love. Family can provide the pillar for emotional support through...
- New Study: ADHD's Potential Impact on Cystic Fibrosis
Results from a recent study have shown that 15% of Adults with Cystic Fibrosis (CF) had definitive symptoms for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).While past research had shown a prevalence of anxiety and depression in adults with CF, the incidence of ADHD was described as...
- Cough Medicine for Cystic Fibrosis
Medications for cystic fibrosis can help control the mucus in the lungs and keep the lungs’ normal functioning as much as possible. What is cystic fibrosis?Cystic fibrosis is a genetic disease known to affect the cells that make mucus, digestive fluids, and sweat. Usually, these fluids are thin...
- Why Is the Average Cystic Fibrosis Lifespan Longer in Canada than in the United States?
The developed world has seen a strong increase in both the lifespan and quality of life for individuals diagnosed with cystic fibrosis. In both the United States and Canada, better treatment options and earlier diagnosis have made living with the chronic illness much more manageable.Interestingly,...
- Boomer Esiason’s Son Still Coaching Despite Cystic Fibrosis
Despite the challenges that someone with cystic fibrosis faces, it’s still possible for them to live a full, happy life. Gunnar Esiason is a perfect example of this.Gunnar is the son of Boomer Esiason, famed former NFL quarterback. Gunnar’s story was famously profiled in Sports Illustrated in...
- Dr. Jack K Ringler MD725 North St Pittsfield MA 01201
- Dr. Cynthia Yan Callahan M.D.550 1st Ave New York NY 10016
- Dr. Michael Paul Mortelliti M.D.725 North St Pittsfield MA 01201
- Dr. Anthony M Smeglin M.D.77 Hospital Ave North Adams MA 01247
- Dr. Renu Agarwal MD FCCP29 Lewis Ave Great Barrington MA 01230
- Dr. Daniel M Doyle MD725 North St Pittsfield MA 01201