Dr. James Conant is a psychologist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Conant specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Conant evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Conant because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- George Sarton and Harvard University.
- Education for the professions in Europe and in the United States: Alan Gregg Lecture.
- The Molecular Weights of Proteins in Phenol.
- IRREVERSIBLE TRANSFORMATIONS OF ORGANIC COMPOUNDS UNDER HIGH PRESSURES: (Preliminary Paper).
- THE NATURE OF THE PROSTHETIC GROUP IN LIMULUS HEMOCYANIN.
- THE STUDY OF ABSORPTION SPECTRA OF ORGANIC COMPOUNDS AT LIQUID AIR TEMPERATURES.
- The Role of Science in Our Unique Society.
- ANDREW CARNEGIE, PATRON OF LEARNING.
- A National Science Foundation.
- THE ADVANCEMENT OF LEARNING IN THE UNITED STATES IN THE POST-WAR WORLD.
- THE DEHYDROGENATION OF CHLOROPHYLL AND THE MECHANISM OF PHOTOSYNTHESIS.
- THE RELATIONSHIP OF CHLOROPHYLL TO THE PORPHYRINS.
- Theodore william richards and the periodic table.
- Atomic energy.
- On understanding science; an historical approach.
Dr. James Brian Conant PSY.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60612Get Direction
Dr. James Brian Conant PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reducing Anxiety with Exercise
People who have chronic diseases, like heart conditions and arthritis may benefit from exercising, according to a study published in, Archives of Internal Medicine. Exercise may help to relieve anxiety and improve the quality of life in these people. Results of this study add to the growing body of...
- What is Trichotillomania?
Trichotillomania, or hair pulling disorder, is a mental disorder in which people have a strong desire and urge to pull out hair from different parts of their body, including the scalp and eyebrows. In this type of disorder — also considered an impulse control disorder — one finds it hard to...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- Is Binge Eating Disorder Hereditary?
Family members and patients of binge eating disorder understand that they have been multiple studies on genetic factors that contribute to eating disorders. Qualified, thorough studies on genetic and environmental risk factors can enlighten family members and patients. Misinterpretations, however,...
- What Is Erectile Dysfunction: Get the Facts
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a condition in which a man is unable to get or maintain an erection long enough during sexual activity to satisfy his sexual needs. The condition was referred as impotence before medical research highlighted the underlying causes. Most men encounter erection problems at...
- Do You Have Trypophobia?
What is trypophobia?Trypophobia is the fear or feeling of disgust of closely packed holes. Individuals who have trypophobia tend to feel very unsettled the moment they look at surfaces that have small clustered holes. Few of the examples would be the head of the lotus seed pod or the body of a...
- Dr. Merilyn Salomon PH.D.2116 North Bissell Street Chicago Illinois 60614
- Dr. Camille Ference PHD1100 Lake St Oak Park Illinois 60301
- Dr. Barbara M. Stock PH.D.2530 Crawford Ave Evanston IL 60201
- Dr. Judith A Holmes PHD1440 Renaissance Dr Park Ridge IL 60068
- Dr. Amy West PHD1747 W Roosevelt Rd Chicago IL 60608
- Dr. Megan Nicole Scott PH.D.5841 S Maryland Ave Chicago IL 60637