Dr. Jacinto Zambrano is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in El Paso, TX. Dr. Zambrano specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Hand Surgery; Kern Med Ctr, General Surgery; Baylor Coll Of Med, General Surgery
- Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Jacinto Zambrano M.D.'s Practice location
El Paso, TX 79920Get Direction
KERRVILLE, TX 78028Get Direction
Dr. Jacinto Zambrano M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Alternatives Used to Treat Acne Scars
Dermal FillersDermal fillers are used to improve the appearance of scars that have recessed. Common substances that are used as fillers and injected into the scars include collagen, hyaluronic acid, and fat. However, in order to maintain this look, you need to have injections repeatedly unless you...
- Everything You Need to Know About Blepharoplasty
What is blepharoplasty?Sometimes known as eyelid surgery, blepharoplasty is a delicate surgical procedure performed on the eyelids. Its purpose is to improve the general appearance of the upper and lower eyelids. It can, therefore, be categorised as a plastic or cosmetic surgical operation. All...
- Do I Need DHEA Supplements?
DHEA supplements have a multitude of uses, depending on what the individual wants to improve on or in his or her body. These supplements can be used for building muscles, it can be used as an anti-aging supplement, and it can even be used to aid general health conditions. Yet, what is DHEA? Are DHEA...
- How Safe is Liposuction?
Liposuction is a popular cosmetic procedure that helps to remove undesirable fat deposits from different parts of the body. Removing excess fat deposits gives the skin a smoother and better appearance. Also known as body contouring, this procedure is often done on parts of the body, including the...
- Turn Back the Clock in a 30 Minute Visit With a Liquid Facelift
What is a liquid face lift?As we age our face begins to form wrinkles and folds as a result of loss of collagen and elastin. A liquid face lift is used to fill up this space in the dermis using various dermal fillers to lift and contour the facial features. A liquid face lift is a non-surgical...
- Blepharoplasty Complications
Blepharoplasty is a surgery done to correct a condition of droopy eyelids involving excessive muscle, skin, and fats in the eyelids.While you age, the muscles supporting your eyelids wear because your eyelids stretch. This results in excessive fats around the eyelids that make them sag, or be droopy...
- Gerardo Hernandez OrozcoAvenida Francisco Villareal Torres Juarez Chihuahua Partido Senecu 32459
- Dr. Humberto Palladino MD10175 Gateway Blvd West El Paso Texas 79925
- Dr. Marco Antonio Gonzalez MD5407 N Mesa St El Paso TX 79912
- Dr. Francisco J Agullo MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Richard Dale Reynolds MD5664 N. Mesa El Paso El Paso TX 79912
- Dr. Eric M Gross MD11163 La Quinta Pl El Paso TX 79936