Dr. Gary Watson is an internist practicing in Tallahassee, FL. Dr. Watson specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Watson provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Fl Coll of Med, Gainesville Fl 1969
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Infectious Disease
- Shands Hosp At Univ Of Fl, Infectious Diseases; Naval Reg Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Shands Hosp At Univ Of Fl, Internal Medicine
Dr. Gary Wayne Watson M.D.'s Practice location
Tallahassee, FL 32308Get Direction
Dr. Gary Wayne Watson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Treat Meningitis
Meningitis is a rare type of infection caused by different organisms like bacteria, a virus, and fungus. The infection usually starts in some other parts of the body like sinuses, ears, or upper respiratory tract. Successful treatment of meningitis depends on several factors like cause of the...
- Foods to Avoid If You Have Diarrhea
Diarrhea is a condition characterized by loose or watery stools that occur more than three times a day. Typically, the condition lasts for about two to three days and then resolves on its own. The symptoms of diarrhea include watery stools, bloating, stomach cramps, gas, and nausea.Diarrhea can lead...
- Kimchi's Health Benefits and More
Kimchi is a Korean side dish made with salted and fermented vegetables. This Korean staple side dish usually has cabbage, radish, garlic, ginger, and various seafood, with spices and seasonings. In the past, kimchi was stored in jars and buried in the ground to stay at a certain temperature suitable...
- Weighted Hula Hoops May Help to Burn More Calories
Workouts with hula hoops may help to burn as many calories as step aerobics, boot camp, or very brisk walking, according to a new study sponsored by the American Council on Exercise (ACE). In this study, 16 women between 16-years-old and 59-years-old were trained on a 30-minute aerobics session...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk of Getting Appendicitis?
The appendix found in the human body was long the subject of debate among doctors all over the world in their journals and reviews. However, very few of these debates have turned out to be worthy of serious consideration because the majority of doctors have conceded the fact that the appendix serves...
- Dr. Hantz C. Hercule M.D, PH.D3029 Pasture Wood Ln Tallahassee FL 32309
- Dr. Ileana Popa M.D.509 Wheat Ave Bainbridge GA 39819
- Dr. Wayne Anthony Sampson MD1381a Cross Creek Cir Tallahassee FL 32301
- Dr. Satish Chand Mital M.D.1300 Medical Dr Tallahassee FL 32308
- Dr. Iman Imanirad M.D.1775 One Healing Pl Tallahassee FL 32308
- Dr. Jesse Judelle M.D.1300 Medical Dr Tallahassee FL 32308