Dr. Whitney Denton is a Chiropractor practicing in MCDONOUGH, GA. Dr. Denton specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Denton seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Whitney Denton's Practice location
MCDONOUGH, GA 30253Get Direction
Whitney Denton's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Dr. Antaures D Jackson D.C.100 Eagles Walk Stockbridge GA 30281
- Mr. Michael A Marceca DC123 Ellis Rd Fayetteville GA 30214
- Dr. Michelle Elizabeth Monasterski-klos D.C.386 Racetrack Rd Mcdonough GA 30252
- James F. Lindell889 Commerce Drive Conyers Georgia 30094
- Dr. Courtney Acree D.C.176 Highway 138 Sw Riverdale GA 30274
- Dr. Lee Frankie Dinoff D.C.905 W Taylor St Griffin GA 30223