Dustin Mcgann is a physical therapist practicing in Henrico, VA. Dustin Mcgann specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dustin Mcgann can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dustin Mcgann will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dustin Keith Mcgann PT's Practice location
Henrico, VA 23228Get Direction
WAYNESBORO, VA 22980Get Direction
Dustin Keith Mcgann PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Fibromyalgia
What is Fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain and chronic fatigue. Symptoms and severity differ depending on the individual. Individuals with fibromyalgia will often describe their pain as throbbing, stabbing, shoot, ache, or burning.Symptoms of...
- Self-Care for Parkinson's Disease Patients
At some point in the development of the disease, Parkinson’s affects the patient’s life. Nothing can prepare you for the feeling brought upon by hearing the diagnosis, which sometimes may seem numbing and scary. Parkinson’s disease isn’t curable, and knowing that you will have the disease...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- What Is Tetrocalcaneal Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects the bursa causing inflammation and pain. This infection causes the bursa to be swollen and cause pain to the area. A bursa is a type of sac that is located in between joints in the body. This might be in the bones, muscles, or tendons. It contains a fluid called...
- Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical Therapy
Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical TherapyTennis elbow is also known as Lateral epicondylitis. It is painful muscle skeletal condition of the outer elbow. This condition is caused by overuse and/or repetitive use of the arm's extensor muscles.Muscles, like any other material, wear and tear due...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Mrs. Jennifer Mayhew Hays MPT2000 Bremo Road Richmond VA 23226
- Mr. Kevin Dintino PT, DPT6049 Harbour Park Drive Midlothian VA 23112
- Abby Gretchen Foust PT7650 E Parham Rd Henrico VA 23294
- Judy Helfman P.T.8254 Atlee Rd Mechanicsville VA 23116
- Jessica Rees LPT8254 Atlee Rd Mechanicsville VA 23116
- Jennifer Brannan Waldrop MPT7650 E Parham Rd Henrico VA 23294