Dr. Maryum Rafique DO
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine)3401 N. Broad St. Philadelphia PA, 19140
Dr. Maryum Rafique is a physiatrist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Rafique is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Rafique focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Rafique can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
- Medial Branch Block
- SI Joint Injection
- Selective Nerve Root Block
- Intra-Articular Joint Injection
- Pulsed Radiofrequency Neuromodulation
- Sympathetic Nerve Block
- Piriformis Injection
- Trigger Point Injections
- Intercostal Nerve Blocks
- Spinal Cord Stimulator
- Intrathecal Pump
- Vertiflex(R) Interspinous Decompression
Dr. Maryum Rafique DO's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19140Get Direction
NORRISTOWN, PA 19403Get Direction
Middletown, DE 19709Get Direction
Milford, DE 19963Get Direction
Dr. Maryum Rafique DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rafique
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Pain Between the Shoulder Blades
IntroductionPain between the shoulder blades is also known as interscapular pain. It is a symptom that is often caused by minor issues, such as a muscle strain. However, being aware of such symptom is also very important since it may also be a sign of more serious conditions, such as lung cancer...
- What Is Olecranon Bursitis?
Whenever a bursa is inflamed and becomes swollen, it causes a lot of pain around the affected area. The condition is called bursitis. The inflammation and swelling of the bursa are the causes of pain. The bursa is a sac filled with fluid, which is always located between the muscles, tendons, bones,...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Risk Factors for Osteoporosis
Risk Factors for OsteoporosisFixed risk factors are responsible for an individual’s vulnerability to osteoporosis. Unlike adaptable risks, they are factors that aren’t adjustable, including family history, age, and gender. People might also experience secondary factors that increase their...
- Dr. Shawn M. Peterson D.O.25 S 9th St Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19107
- Dr. Syed Hasan MD3400 Spruce St Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Zach Broyer M.D.925 Chestnut St. , 5th Floor Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. William F Bonner M.D.333 N Oxford Valley Rd Fairless Hills PA 19030
- Dr. Mitchell Kirk Freedman D.O.925 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. John J Kraus MD414 Paoli Pike Malvern PA 19355