Tom W Postma MD
Radiologist | Diagnostic Radiology12700 Park Central Dr Suite 430 Dallas TX, 75251
Dr. Tom Postma is a radiologist practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Postma specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Univ of Fl Coll of Med, Gainesville Fl 1976
University of Florida College of Medicine 1976
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Nuclear Radiology
- U Tx Sw Med Ctr Affil Hsps, Radiology; Dallas Co Hp-Parkland Mem, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Methodist Health System Dallas Program
- NUCLEAR RADIOLOGY, UNIVRESITY OF TEXAS SOUTHWESTERN MEDIAL SCHOOL, TX 1976
Tom W Postma MD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75251Get Direction
PLANO, TX 75075Get Direction
Tom W Postma MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Postma
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Aneesa Majid M.D.7502 Greenville Ave Dallas Texas 75231
- Maqbool Salam M.D.500 West Main Street Lewisville Texas 75057
- Anna L. Homsey MD1923 S Utica Ave Tulsa OK 74104
- Cynthia A. Long MD815 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Irfan Farukhi MD3500 Gaston Ave Dallas TX 75246
- Julie Champine MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390