Dr. David J Finley M.D.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon1275 York Ave Memorial Sloan-Kette New York NY, 10065
Dr. David Finley is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Finley specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Finley typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
- Molecular profiling distinguishes papillary carcinoma from benign thyroid nodules.
- Molecular analysis of Hurthle cell neoplasms by gene profiling.
- Molecular analysis of minimally invasive follicular carcinomas by gene profiling.
- Ascaris lumbricoides infection causing respiratory distress after coronary artery bypass grafting.
- Lung cancer staging: an overview of the new staging system and implications for radiographic clinical staging.
- Spray cryotherapy is effective for bronchoscopic, endoscopic and open ablation of thoracic tissues.
- Prognostic nomogram to predict survival after surgery for synchronous multiple
- Endovascular approach to acute hemorrhage in locally advanced breast cancer.
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Loyola University Med Center
- Cornell Univ. Medical College
- Memorial Sloan - Kettering Cancer Center
Dr. David J Finley M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10065Get Direction
LEBANON, NH 03756Get Direction
Dr. David J Finley M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Finley
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Dr. Israel J. Jacobowitz MD4802 10th Ave Brooklyn New York 11219
- Dr. Mahmud Bangash M.D.10-14 Saddle River Rd Fair Lawn NJ 07410
- Dr. Ricardo Bello MD, PHD1575 Blondelle Avenue Bronx New York 10461
- Dr. Stewart Fox M.D.444 Merrick Road Lynbrook New York 11563
- Paul J.P. Bolanowski105 Denman Road Cramford New Jersey 7016
- Dr. Khaled F. Salhab MD259 1st St Mineola New York 11501