Dr. Jason Merchant, MD is one of the country's top rated doctors. His specialties include diagnostic radiology and internal medicine and he currently treats patients in Brooklyn, New York and West hollywood, ...
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Cedar Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA 2012
- University of Southern California Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA 2013
Jason Merchant M.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90048Get Direction
Honolulu, HI 96813Get Direction
COLUMBUS, OH 43215Get Direction
Jason Merchant M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Noriko Salamon757 Westwood Plaza Los Angeles California 90095
- Richard A. Reed MEDICAL DOCTOR100 W California Blvd Pasadena CA 91105
- Thu-Anh Hoang1445 Olive View Drive Sylmar California 91342
- Alfred Franklin Turner748 South El Molino Avenue Pasadena California 91106
- Madeleine Fisher MD3330 Lomita Blvd Torrance CA 90505
- Julius Harry Grollman4101 Torrance Boulevard Torrance California 90503