Dr. Rehan Ahmed DO, MPH
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease6245 Inkster Rd Garden City MI, 48135
Dr. Rehan Ahmed is a cardiologist practicing in Garden City, MI. Dr. Ahmed specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Ahmed also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Dr. Rehan Ahmed DO, MPH's Practice location
Garden City, MI 48135Get Direction
Miamisburg, OH 45342Get Direction
SIDNEY, OH 45365Get Direction
Dr. Rehan Ahmed DO, MPH's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ahmed
- Is Rheumatoid Arthritis Associated with Other Medical Conditions?
Have you been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis? If so, there is a possibility that you could be at a higher risk of experiencing further issues with other organs. Because of these risk factors, it is important to look out for any possible symptoms you may be experiencing. These symptoms can vary...
- What Are the Heart Health Benefits of Arginine?
Arginine is an essential amino acid that has been in the spot light among hundreds of other nutrients because of its benefits to the heart. For many people diagnosed with heart disease, the heart-healthy benefits of this nutrient have come to the forefront. Arginine is a semi-essential amino acid...
- What Are The Risks For Atrial Fibrillation Surgery?
What Are The Risks For Atrial Fibrillation Surgery?Atrial fibrillation or A – Fib is an infection that causes abnormal heartbeat rhythms. As a result of this, the heart beating is not normal. Due to this abnormal heart beat, arrhythmia’s (Fast or Slow heartbeat) may develop. The most affected...
- Alternative Treatments for Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation is a condition that causes abnormal vibrations in the heart chambers. It leads to changes in the heartbeat ratesand the pulse. As a result, it may cause clotting of blood in the heart chambers. Such quivering sensations are mostly experienced in the atria and ventricle chambers...
- What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?
What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?Perhaps the terms Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots are familiar with your ears or may be not, as the opposite applies to many and may be you are one of them. If you are in the latter group of people, then worry only if you have not read this article to the end...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Ventricular Tachycardia?
Tachycardia refers to rapid heartbeat, with more than 100 beats per minute. When this fast rhythm starts from the lower chambers of the heart (the ventricles) this condition is referred to as ventricular tachycardia. This fast beating heart rate may lead to a condition called ventricular...
- Dr. Mark Rasak DO36465 Edinborough Ct. Farmington Hills Michigan 48335
- Scott R. Searing28080 Grand River Ave Farmington Hills Michigan 48336
- Dr. Mahir Elder MD4160 John R. Street Detroit Michigan 48201
- Dr. Peter Mancini M.D.2881 Monroe St Dearborn Michigan 48124
- Dr. Deepti Bhandare MD4638 SUN'N LAKE BLVD SEBRING FL 33872
- Dr. Harvey P. Sabbota D.O.5799 West Maple Road West Bloomfield Michigan 48322