Dr. Kristen Davis-coelho is a psychologist practicing in Reno, NV. Dr. Davis-coelho specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Davis-coelho evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Davis-coelho because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Kristen Davis-coelho PSY's Practice location
Reno, NV 89502Get Direction
Dr. Kristen Davis-coelho PSY's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Anxiety Disorder
It’s quite normal to feel nervous and have butterflies in your stomach before going to a job interview, a blind date or making an important decision. This anxiousness is body’s natural response to stress and danger. It is an automatic alarm that rings when you feel threatened, under pressure, or...
- How Integrated Classrooms Can Benefit Children with Autism
Children who have learning disabilities or other conditions on the autism spectrum often find themselves placed in special education. The idea behind special education is a positive one. It allows teachers to give more attention and care to students that need it the most. It also allows teachers to...
- Humor and Autism Spectrum Disorder
Our Autism Community is very important to us. At FindaTopDoc, we create and share articles and slideshows about autism, reporting on the latest information, news, breakthroughs and observations that we believe our autism community is seeking. In doing our research, we come across remarkable...
- What Causes Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious disorder which affects how a person thinks, acts and feels. It is best described as a mental disorder which is characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to understand what is real....
- How to Help Your Child with ASD Socially Excel at School
Just because social challenges like communication impairment are one of the indications of autism, it does not imply that they are normal for children on the spectrum. Considering that, some parents experience challenges getting their kids to do such simple things as putting on winter clothes,...
- Marriage, Relationships, and Autism
An autism diagnosis can be life changing in many ways, but many wonder how it will impact their relationships, marriages, and other long-term plans.MarriageLife is like a roller coaster. There are highs and lows.However, your partner is supposed to be there through all of it with you, and you will...
- Dr. Brian Douglas Leany PH.D.4785 North First Street Fresno CA 93726
- Monique J Dugan-stanfield PSY.D.480 Galletti Way Sparks NV 89431
- Dr. Sheila Ann Megan PH.D.542 Lander St Reno NV 89509
- Dr. Diane C Spooner RHD1495 Mill St Reno NV 89502
- Dr. Oliver Ocskay PH.D.888 W 2nd St Reno NV 89503
- Dr. Thuy Tran Boardman PHD, MPH1000 Locust St (116) Reno NV 89502