Dr. Michael K Pasque MD
Cardiothoracic Surgeon4921 Parkview Pl Suite 8a Saint Louis MO, 63110
Dr. Michael Pasque is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Pasque specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Pasque typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 1978
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine 1978
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Three-dimensional cardiac magnetic resonance imaging.
- Distal anastomotic pseudoaneurysm 7 years after repair of a chronic type B aortic dissection.
- Epicardial suction: a new approach to mechanical testing of the passive ventricular wall.
- Mechanism underlying mechanical dysfunction in the border zone of left ventricular aneurysm: a finite element model study.
- Mathematic modeling and cardiac surgery.
- A different kind of "total artificial heart": the interactive, computer-based human heart model.
- Altered left ventricular geometry changes the border zone temporal distribution of stress in an experimental model of left ventricular aneurysm: a finite element model study.
- Nesiritide (BNP) in the management of postoperative cardiac patients.
- Severe aortic insufficiency and normal systolic function: determining regional left ventricular wall stress by finite-element analysis.
- The role of transbronchial lung biopsy in the treatment of lung transplant recipients. An analysis of 200 consecutive procedures.
- Pulmonary "twinning" procedure: use of lungs from one donor for single-lung transplantation in two recipients.
- Contemporary results of total aortic arch replacement.
- Operative strategies to reduce complications in Novacor left ventricular assist device placement.
- Management of dysfunction in the transplanted lung: experience with 7 clinical cases. Washington University Lung Transplant Group.
- Pressure-gated acquisition of cardiac MR images.
- 2005-2013 Listed in Best Doctors in America (Best Doctors, Inc.)
- Heart Surgery, Heart Transplant, Heart Problems
- Heart Disease
Dr. Michael K Pasque MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
Dr. Michael K Pasque MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pasque
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Dr. Ralph J Damiano MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Peter Fonseca M.D.10004 Kennerly Rd Saint Louis MO 63128
- Dr. Bryan Fitch Meyers MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Ted E Garrett M.D.2355 Dougherty Ferry Rd Saint Louis MO 63122
- Dr. Trevor C Axford MD1035 Bellevue Ave Saint Louis MO 63117
- Dr. Mark L Blucher M.D.625 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141