Dr. David Kim is a trauma surgeon practicing in Tampa, FL. Dr. Kim specializes in both operative and non-operative management to treat life threatening, traumatic injuries. Some commonly operated areas include the stomach, colon, spleen and pancreas and trauma surgeons also work with other surgeons to stabilize patients in critical condition. Typically, trauma surgeons work in the emergency care area of a hospital.
Dr. David Hoon Kim MD's Practice location
Tampa, FL 33606Get Direction
SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85251Get Direction
Dr. David Hoon Kim MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is It Food Poisoning or Do I Have Gastroenteritis?
Food poisoning is different from gastro. It is more prevalent than gastroenteritis. In fact, it is estimated that about 1 in every 6 Americans experiences food poisoning daily.Gastro: The SymptomsThe following are the common signs and symptoms of gastro:• Watery stool (diarrhea)• Some stomach...
- Treatment for Sepsis
Sepsis is a dangerous condition where the body fights an infection that is extensive and had spread through the bloodstream. If you become septic, you will probably have a low blood pressure, which will cause a poor blood circulation as well as an absence of blood perfusion in the vital organs and...
- Brain Cells Can Revamp DNA, Possibly Causing Alzheimer’s Disease
The neurons in the brain can interchange and alter genes, scientists have found. This interference can expand what the brain’s proteins can do, but it also might be a reason for Alzheimer’s. ...
- Research Gives Muscular Dystrophy Patients New Hope
Regardless of the person’s age, sex, or where they are from, being told that they have a progressive disease like muscular dystrophy is devastating. It means learning to live with a disease that makes muscles waste away. For many, one of the coping mechanisms they turn to is to learn as much...
- Is Dengue Fever Fatal?
Dengue fever is a very severe form of viral fever that impacts humans in all age groups, wherever conditions favor the breeding of the Aedes Aegypti mosquito. This aggressive insect is the main vector that carries and transmits the virus....
- Alzheimer's Patient Re-meets Her Granddaughter In Touching Story
Over 44 million people around the world are facing Alzheimer’s disease. Everyone knows that this condition is heartbreaking for everyone who has a close friend or relative with Alzheimer’s. But one daughter decided to capture the most valuable moments of her mother and spread awareness about...
- Dr. Luis Eduardo Llerena M.D.12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612
- Mrs. Miloslava Souckova Mician MD3619 W Waters Avenue Tampa FL 33614
- Dr. James M Hurst M.D.2 Tampa General Cir Tampa FL 33606
- Dr. Farhaad Cyrus Golkar M.D.409 Bayshore Blvd Tampa FL 33606
- Dr. Steven G Epstein MD FACS603 - 7th St So Saint Petersburg FL 33701
- Dr. Donald M Davis M.D.2 Columbia Dr Tampa FL 33606