Dr. Leslie Rosenstein is a psychologist practicing in Austin, TX. Dr. Rosenstein specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Rosenstein evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Rosenstein because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Visuoconstructional drawing ability in the differential diagnosis of neurologic compromise versus depression.
- Neuropsychological test performance of children with ADHD relative to test norms and parent behavioral ratings.
- Commentary on the use of 96119 in billing for neuropsychological services.
- Scales for measuring fear of AIDS and homophobia.
- Differential diagnosis of the major progressive dementias and depression in middle and late adulthood: a summary of the literature of the early 1990s.
Dr. Leslie Dee Rosenstein PH.D.'s Practice location
Austin, TX 78731Get Direction
Dr. Leslie Dee Rosenstein PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Intrinsic Motivation?
Intrinsic motivation is a type of behavior, which is driven or fueled by internal rewards. It involves engaging in a behavior, in which a person finds it as personally rewarding. Essentially, a person performs an activity not to receive external rewards, but for his or her own...
- What Is Polyamory?
What does "polyamorous" mean?"Polyamorous" is a neologism derived from the English term "polyamory," and is a word composed of poly (Greek for "many") and amor (Latin for "love"). To mix Greek and Latin roots in one word is considered by some a mistake, but there are a number of common words,...
- What are the Different Types of Anxiety?
What is anxiety?Individuals who have anxiety normally face stressful situations under normal circumstances, meaning, that they can become fearful and nervous completely out of context when a situation doesn't have any reason for these reactions. This is considered anxiety.Anxiety can be caused be a...
- What Exactly Is an Orgasm?
An orgasm is the peak of sexual excitement in both men and women. It is often stimulated by genital pleasure and followed by an ejaculation in men. Sometimes, orgasm is called climaxing or coming. The heart beats faster and breathing gets heavier and quicker when you have an orgasm.In women, orgasms...
- Social ABCs: An Early Intervention Program for Autism
Autism is a condition that has been diagnosed at an increasing rate in recent year, but that remains relatively mysterious in a lot of ways. While there are many different initiatives examining the differences in the development of the brain in children with autism as compared to neurotypical...
- Coping with Geriatric Depression
Geriatric depression is a mental and emotional disorder that affects seniors. Every stage of life has its own set of challenges and aging is no exception. In fact, significant major changes surface and occur later life, such as the death of a loved one, retirement, medical problems, and increased...
- Dr. Cloyd V. Taylor PH.D.400 W Main Ave Round Rock TX 78664
- Dr. Justin Hill PH.D.12600 Hill Country Blvd Bee Cave TX 78738
- Dr. Sandy Andrews PH.D.1823 Fortview Rd. Austin TX 78704
- Dr. Nancy L Nussbaum PH.D.711 W 38th St Austin TX 78705
- Dr. Brian Louis Vasquez PH.D.1102 W 6th Street Austin TX 78703
- Dr. Allison Myers-fabian PHD1 Ford Pl # 1e Detroit MI 48202