Dr. Gopal Lalmalani MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease2340 S Highland Ave Lombard IL, 60148
Dr. Gopal Lalmalani is a cardiologist practicing in Lombard, IL. Dr. Lalmalani specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Lalmalani also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Grant Medical College - Bombay Universiry 1971
University of Mumbai/ Topiwala National Medical College And Nair Hospi 1972
University of Mumbai/ Topiwala National Medical College And Nair Hospital 1972
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Michael Reese Hosp Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Michael Reese Hosp Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Gopal Lalmalani MD's Practice location
Lombard, IL 60148Get Direction
Dr. Gopal Lalmalani MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lalmalani
- Citrus Fruits Can Reduce Your Risk of Stroke
Citrus fruits, like oranges and grape fruit, contain a compound that may reduce the risk of stroke in women, according to a study published in the American Heart Association journal, Stroke. Many of the earlier studies had shown the beneficial effect of antioxidants, like flavonoids, present in...
- Vitamin E May Not Prevent Heart Failure in Women
According to a new study, vitamin E supplementation may not reduce the risk of heart failure in women. This study is the first of its kind, focusing on the effectiveness of vitamin E supplementation in the prevention of heart failure. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps to protect the body from...
- There is a Link Between Anabolic Steroid Use and Heart Conditions
A study published in the journal Circulation: Heart Failure, has shown that continuous use of anabolic steroids may weaken the heart. To add to the woes, researchers are not clear whether this change is a reversible one. In this study, weight lifters who took steroids regularly had impaired heart...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What is Cardiac Ablation?
Cardiac ablation is a procedure used for atrial fibrillation (a-fib) treatment, which is an irregular beating of the heart. Doctors may recommend the procedure when other methods of treatment such as drugs and heartbeat reset aren’t successful.If atrial fibrillation, or an irregular heart rate,...
- Too Much Sitting May Increase the Chance of Dying
Too Much Sitting May Increase the Chance of Dying “Spending too much time sitting may increase the odds of dying due to any cause”, says a new study published in the Archives of Internal Medicine. The chances of dying from any cause increases by as much as 40% in people who spend a lot of time...
- Dr. Patrick Joseph McCormick MD12255 S 80th Ave Palos Heights IL 60463
- Dr. Suhail H. Khadra MD1901 West Harrison Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Vincent J. Bufalino MD801 South Washington Street Naperville Illinois 60540
- Dr. Iqbal Akhter M.D.5611 W. Addison Street Chicago Illinois 60634
- Dr. Rajesh Nambiar MD1901 Port Lane Amarillo Texas 79106
- Dr. Dave Conroy Chua MD1221 North Highland Avenue Aurora Illinois 60506