Dr. Samuel Goodloe is an anesthesiologist practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Goodloe ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Goodloe also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Pittsburgh Sch of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 1975
- Mercy Hosp-Pittsburgh, Anesthesiology; Mercy Hosp-Pittsburgh, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Samuel L Goodloe MD's Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46202Get Direction
Dr. Samuel L Goodloe MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia refers to a disorder characterized by disability in reading. This is a very common learning disability and is found to affect a large percentage of people in the country. Children with this learning disorder are found to have normal vision and intelligence. In many cases, the condition...
- Fibromyalgia: Foods to Eat and Foods to Run Away From
It is possible to live with fibromyalgia. When a person has fibromyalgia they experience musculoskeletal pain that typically creates problems with sleep, memory, extreme fatigue, and mood. Women are more likely to experience fibromyalgia compared to men. There is, unfortunately, no cure for...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Michael A. Kellams DO2001 W 86th St Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. Jocelyn L. Bush M.D.8805 N Meridian St Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. Ahmed I Elsahy MD.5769 Marsh Glen CT Carmel Indiana 46033
- Dr. James P Treadway MD8450 Northwest Blvd Indianapolis IN 46278
- Dr. Adam John Lemmon M.D.1120 South Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. David E Pennington MD8450 Northwest Blvd. Indianapolis IN 46278